Add new Facebook Lead Ads leads to AWeber as subscribers
When this happens
Step 1: New Lead
Then do this
Step 2: Create Subscriber
Don't bother exporting those new leads out by hand Activate this Facebook Lead Ads-AWeber integration, instead. Whenever someone submits information through Facebook Lead Ads, they'll trigger the automation and be added as a new subscriber on AWeber automatically.
How It Works
- A new lead is collected from Facebook Lead Ads
- Zapier automatically adds a subscriber on AWeber
What You Need
- Facebook Lead Ads account
- AWeber account
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New AccountTriggers when a new account is added.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new custom field is added to a list.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added to an account.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list of your choosing.Action
- Create SubscriberCreates a new subscriber.Action
- Update SubscriberUpdate a subscriber.Action
Find a subscriber by email or name.
Find a list by name.
Finds or creates a specific find subscriber.