How to connect Avochato + Facebook Messenger
Zapier lets you send info between Avochato and Facebook Messenger automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a Contact opts in to receiving text messages.
Adds a sales event to a contact's most recent conversation.
- Contact Opted InTriggers when a Contact opts in to receiving text messages.TriggerInstant
- Contact Opted OutTriggers when a contact opts out of receiving text messages.TriggerInstant
- New Inbound MessageTriggers when an incoming text message arrives in your inbox.TriggerInstant
- Add Sale EventAdds a sales event to a contact's most recent conversation.ActionScheduled
- Create / Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates an existing contact if it already exists.ActionScheduled
- Send Text MessageSends a text message to a specified phone number.ActionScheduled
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.TriggerInstant
- Facebook Messenger
Send a message to a user from a page.
- Step 1: Authenticate Avochato + Facebook Messenger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.