How to connect Avochato + Braintree
Zapier lets you send info between Avochato and Braintree automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Contact Opted InTriggers when a Contact opts in to receiving text messages.Trigger
- Contact Opted OutTriggers when a contact opts out of receiving text messages.Trigger
- New Inbound MessageTriggers when an incoming text message arrives in your inbox.Trigger
- Add Sale EventAdds a sales event to a contact's most recent conversation.Action
- Create / Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates an existing contact if it already exists.Action
- Send Text MessageSends a text message to a specified phone number.Action
- New CustomerTriggers when you add a new customer.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when you add a new transaction.Trigger
Create a new customer.
- Step 1: Authenticate Avochato and Braintree.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.