How to connect Amazon SQS + Geckoboard
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SQS and Geckoboard automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New JSON MessageLoads JSON from a message and passes that to the general trigger data.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when you add a new message.Trigger
- New QueueTriggers when you add a new queue.Trigger
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source triggerAction
- Create MessageCreate a new message.Action
- Create QueueCreate a new queue.Action
- Add Record to DatasetAdds a record to a DatasetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Gauge WidgetSend new values to a Custom Gauge WidgetAction
Send new values to a Custom Number Widget
Send new values to a Custom Text Widget
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SQS and Geckoboard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.