How to connect Amazon S3 + Proofer
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon S3 and Proofer automatically—no code required.
- New BucketTriggers when you add a new bucket.Trigger
- New or Updated FileTriggers when you add or update a file in a specific bucket. (The bucket must contain less than 10,000 total files.)Trigger
- Create BucketCreate a new bucket.Action
- Upload FileCopy an already-existing file or attachment from the trigger service.Action
- Create Text ObjectCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Proof ApprovedTriggers when a customer approves a proof.Trigger
- Proof RejectedTriggers when a customer rejects a proof.Trigger
- Proof SentTriggers when you send out a new revision in Proofer.Trigger
Creates a new proof and automatically sends it to the customer based on the filename. This first part of the filename has to contain the order number, followed by an underscore (e.g. "#1024_proof_1.png").
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon S3 and Proofer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.