How to connect Aisle Planner + Facebook Messenger
Zapier lets you send info between Aisle Planner and Facebook Messenger automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New LeadTrigger when a new lead is created.Trigger
- ProjectTrigger when a new project is created.Trigger
- Payment PaidTrigger when a new payment is made.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event.Action
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Create WeddingCreates a new project.Action
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.Trigger
- Send Message from PageSend a message to a user from a page.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Aisle Planner and Facebook Messenger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Aisle Planner
Aisle Planner started with the idea that there was a better way to plan weddings - that wedding professionals could have all of the wedding planning and client management tools they need, all in one reliable place. With everything from lead management and booking tools to checklists, day-of timelines and a guest manager, Aisle Planner has what wedding industry pros need to book clients quickly and manage the million and one details that come with the job.