How to connect Acumbamail + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Acumbamail and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Campaign OpenedTriggers when list subscriber opens an email from an email marketing campaign.Trigger
- Link ClickedTriggers when a list subscriber clicks a link on a email marketing campaign.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber enters a listTrigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a subscriber unregisters from a listTrigger
- Add/Update SubscriberAdds a new subscriber to a subscriber list of your choosing. Can be used to update an existing subscriber too.Action
- Create Subscriber ListCreates a new subscriber list.Action
- Delete Subscriber ListDeletes a Subscriber ListAction
- Delete SubscriberUnsubscribes an email address from a subscriber list of your choosing.Action
Duplicates an existing template to use it on a email marketing campaign shipping.
Sends a SMS to a telephone number of your choosing.
Creates and sends an email marketing campaign using a certain template from the platform.
- Google Forms
Triggers when a new form response is received.
- Google Forms
Triggers when a form response is added or modified.
- Step 1: Authenticate Acumbamail and Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.