How to connect Action Network + Donorbox
Zapier lets you send info between Action Network and Donorbox automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Donate to FundraiserIndicates a donation to a fundraising pageAction
- RSVP for EventIndicates a person has RSVP'd for an event.Action
- Sign PetitionIndicates a person has signed a petitionAction
- Subscribe PersonSubscribes a person to an email list.Action
- Find or Create Fundraising PageSearches for fundraising pagesAction
- Create Fundraising Page LabelSearches for fundraising pagesAction
- New or Updated CampaignAdd a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonationAdd a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.Trigger
Add a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.
Add a new plan. Can be used to update an existing plan too.
- Step 1: Authenticate Action Network and Donorbox.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.