How to connect TOPdesk + TOPdesk
Zapier lets you send info between TOPdesk and TOPdesk automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
- Create Jira Software Cloud issues and update TOPdesk incidents when new second line incidents are logged
Create Jira Software Cloud issues and update TOPdesk incidents when new second line incidents are logged
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Major IncidentTriggers when a new Major Incident is created.Trigger
- New First Line IncidentTriggers when a new first line incident is created.Trigger
- New IncidentTriggers when a new incident is created.Trigger
- New Second Line IncidentTriggers when a new second line incident is created.Trigger
- Updated IncidentTriggers when an Incident is updatedTrigger
- Create an IncidentCreate an incidentAction
- Update IncidentUpdate incident by numberAction
- Find BranchFind a branch by nameAction
Find a person based on their name
Find incident by number
- Step 1: Authenticate TOPdesk and TOPdesk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.