Freshdesk - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
How do you support customers in a world with so many lines of communication? Chances are your customers are emailing, tweeting at, and calling you, as well as filling out support forms on your website. Freshdesk is designed to help you manage the load. This multichannel customer support works everywhere your customers are likely to need help. You can add a support widget to your website and Facebook page, watch Twitter for new messages, build a support portal with live chat, manage all your team email addresses, and call a customer from the same tool.
Freshdesk brings every message together, so your support team can do their jobs together. You can see not only support tickets coming in, but also replies to customers and who sent them. Freskdesk can automatically assign tickets to the team member who might be best suited to answer them, based on their skill set. Every support ticket can have private or public notes attached to them, too. If multiple people try to reply to the same message, Freshdesk's Collision Detection catches and flags the issue before it causes a problem.
How do you make sure your best customers get the best support, however? If your organization offers a service level agreement to business customers, you'll need a way to prioritize their tickets, and Freskdesk has one.
Freshdesk's SLA tool lets you set limits on how much time you have to answer and solve tickets. You can set different time limits for each priority level or for specific customer tiers. Freshdesk can automatically tag tickets and get rid of spam, too, helping your team work more effectively.
Giving your best support means knowing the most about your customers, something else that Freshdesk is designed for. It keeps track of your customers and can sync with Salesforce, Highrise, and other CRMs, along with email marketing apps, sales tools, and others. When you use these third-party service with Freskdesk, you can see each customer's details within the context of the tickets you're answering, including their past requests, to better help you solve their problems.
Freshdesk consolidates support requests from a wide variety of sources, which helps your support team manage them efficiently.
Do More With Freshdesk
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Freshdesk with 1,400+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
- Support customers via email, social media, phone, and chat in one interface
- Annotate image attachments in responses
- Write public and private notes in tickets
- Read about customers via integrations and a built-in customer database
- Define ticket priority
- Assign tickets automatically based on employee skill set
- Auto-suggests solutions from earlier tickets and your solutions center
- iOS and Android apps available
- Free for Sprout plan with unlimited agents, email channel, and basic phone, social, and chat channels
- $25/month per person for Blossom plan with advanced social channel, Team Huddle, satisfaction surveys, time tracking, and custom domain mapping
- $44/month per person for Garden plan with multilingual help desk, ticket templates, community forums, and scheduled reports
- $59/month per person Estate plan with multiple products, agent collision, shared ownership, enterprise reports, and custom agent roles
- $99/month per person Forest plan with IP whitelisting, custom email servers, skill-based ticket assignment, and EU data center
_$228, $420, $588, $1,068/year per person.
Day passes available for one-off added support team members_