How to connect SMTP by Zapier + Email Parser by Zapier + Apify
Zapier lets you send info between SMTP by Zapier, Email Parser by Zapier, and Apify automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with SMTP by Zapier + Email Parser by Zapier + Apify
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with SMTP by Zapier, Email Parser by Zapier, and Apify. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Send EmailSends a plaintext email from a specific SMTP server.Action
- New EmailTriggers when a mailbox gets a new email. Don't forget to set up your parser mailboxes atTrigger
- New MailboxTriggers when a new mailbox is added.Trigger
- Finished Actor RunTriggers whenever a selected actor is run and finished.Trigger
- Finished Task RunTriggers whenever a selected task is run and finished.Trigger
- Run ActorRuns a selected actor.Action
- Run TaskRuns a selected actor task.Action
- Set Key-Value Store RecordCreates a new or updates an existing record in a key-value store.Action
Fetches items from a dataset.
Gets a record from a key-value store.
Finds the most recent actor run with a specific status.
Finds the most recent task run with a specific status.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMTP by Zapier, Email Parser by Zapier, and Apify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.