How to connect SMS by Zapier + Squarespace + Dubsado
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier, Squarespace, and Dubsado automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with SMS by Zapier + Squarespace + Dubsado
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with SMS by Zapier, Squarespace, and Dubsado. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when form submission is submitted.Trigger
- Contract SignedTriggers when a client submits a signed contract.Trigger
- New Project as JobTriggers when a project is created as a job manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when a Public Proposal Form is filled out.Trigger
- New Project as LeadTriggers when a project is created as a lead manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when Public Proposal Form is filled out.Trigger
- New Payment ReceivedTriggers when a client makes a payment on an invoice.Trigger
- Project Status UpdatedTriggers when a project's status is updated.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier, Squarespace, and Dubsado.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.