How to connect Shopify + Twilio + Zoho Mail
Zapier lets you send info between Shopify, Twilio, and Zoho Mail automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Shopify + Twilio + Zoho Mail
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Shopify, Twilio, and Zoho Mail. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Abandoned Cart Age (Hours)Required
How many hours old must abandoned carts be to trigger this Zap?
What payment status will trigger this Zap?
What order status will trigger this Zap? (Use the different trigger if you want cancelled orders!)
What fulfillment status will trigger this Zap?
New Order (Any Status)
Triggers when a new purchase is made (of any order status).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new customer is added to your Shopify account.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Cancelled Order
Triggers whenever a order is "cancelled" (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new purchase is made (only open orders) (with line item support).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new product is added to your Shopify store.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How Shopify + Twilio + Zoho Mail Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shopify, Twilio, and Zoho Mail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.