How to connect Pushover + Webhooks by Zapier + xMatters
Zapier lets you send info between Pushover, Webhooks by Zapier, and xMatters automatically—no code required.
Do even more with Pushover + Webhooks by Zapier + xMatters
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Pushover, Webhooks by Zapier, and xMatters. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Send a Pushover NotificationThis Action will generate a Pushover notification to your subscribed devicesAction
- Retrieve PollPoll a URL and look for new entries.Trigger
- Catch Raw HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.Trigger
- Catch HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL.Trigger
- Custom RequestFire off a custom request by providing raw details. Very flexible but unforgiving.Action
- GETFire off a single GET request with optional querystrings.Action
- POSTFire off a single POST request as a form or JSON.Action
- PUTFire off a single PUT request as a form or JSON.Action
Triggers when a notification is successfully delivered to a device.
Triggers when a person responds to a notification.
Creates an event in xMatters
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Pushover, Webhooks by Zapier, and xMatters.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.