How to connect Patreon + Discord + PostgreSQL
Zapier lets you send info between Patreon, Discord, and PostgreSQL automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Patreon + Discord + PostgreSQL
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Patreon, Discord, and PostgreSQL. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Triggers when an existing membership is deleted.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when an existing pledge is deleted.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Member Pledge
Triggers when a new member is created by pledging, or an existing member who is following converts to a pledging member.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a membership has been updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Delete Member Pledge
Triggers when an existing pledge on a membership is deleted.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new member is created, either by pledging or by following a campaign.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new pledge is received on a campaign.Try ItTriggerInstant
Updated Member Pledge
Triggers when the pledge on a membership has been updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How Patreon + Discord + PostgreSQL Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Patreon, Discord, and PostgreSQL.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.