How to connect Paperform + ActiveCampaign Postmark + Webhooks by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and ActiveCampaign Postmark and Webhooks by Zapier automatically—no code required. With 6,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Paperform + ActiveCampaign Postmark + Webhooks by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Paperform, ActiveCampaign Postmark, and Webhooks by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
New Inbound Message
When a message is sent to a Postmark Inbound address, it is parsed into JSON fields. Capture those fields using a custom Zapier url.Try ItTriggerInstant
From Email AddressRequired
To Email Address
Cc Email Address
Bcc Email Address
Text Email Body
HTML Email Body
If an email sent from Postmark bounces because of a delivery issue, you may be notified of that bounce right away by setting up a Bounce Webhook.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Email Open
When a message sent from Postmark is set to track opens, you can be notified via the Opens webhook.Try ItTriggerInstant
Catch Raw Hook
Wait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.Try ItTriggerInstant
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform, ActiveCampaign Postmark, and Webhooks by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.