How to connect Notion + Google Forms + Linear
Zapier lets you send info between Notion, Google Forms, and Linear automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Notion + Google Forms + Linear
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Notion, Google Forms, and Linear. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Database ItemTriggers when a new item is created in a database.Trigger
- Create Database ItemCreates an item in a database.Action
- Create PageCreates a Page inside a parent pageAction
- Update Database ItemUpdates a database item.Action
- Find Database ItemSearches for an item in a database by property.Action
- Find Page (By Title)Searches for a page by title.Action
- Find or Create Database ItemSearches for a Database Item matching the provided query, or creates one if it does not exist.Action
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is received.Trigger
- Google Forms
Triggers when a form response is added or modified.
Triggers when a new comment is created.
Triggers when a new issues is created.
Triggers when an issue issue is updated.
Create a new issue comment in Linear
Create a new issue in Linear
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Notion, Google Forms, and Linear.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.