How to connect Netlify + SendGrid + Sendy
Zapier lets you send info between Netlify, SendGrid, and Sendy automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Netlify + SendGrid + Sendy
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Netlify, SendGrid, and Sendy. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Deploy SucceededTriggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.Trigger
- New Deploy StartedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.Trigger
- New Deploy FailedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form receives a new submission.Trigger
- Start DeployPerforms a new deploy of an existing site.Action
- Send EmailSend an email to one or more recipients.Action
- New Campaign SentTriggers when a new campaign is sent.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list via Sendy's subscribe form or the API.Trigger
Triggers when someone unsubscribes from a list via a campaign or Sendy's 'unsubscribe' API.
Create a new draft campaign.
Subscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.
Unsubscribes an email address from a list.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Netlify, SendGrid, and Sendy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.