How to connect Marketo + Code by Zapier + Outgrow
Zapier lets you send info between Marketo, Code by Zapier, and Outgrow automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Marketo + Code by Zapier + Outgrow
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Marketo, Code by Zapier, and Outgrow. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.Action
- Find or Create LeadFind or Create LeadAction
- Run PythonUse Python to kick off a workflow. You must return an array of objects.Trigger
- Code by Zapier
Run Python in response to data from trigger.
Triggers when a new lead is created. Works on all Outgrow plans.
Data will be filtered based on outgrow segment.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Marketo, Code by Zapier, and Outgrow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.