How to connect Kintone + Chatwork + Jotform
Zapier lets you send info between Kintone, Chatwork, and Jotform automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Kintone + Chatwork + Jotform
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Kintone, Chatwork, and Jotform. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a new comment into 1 record of an app.Action
- Create RecordCreates a new record.Action
- Update Record by Record IDUpdates details of 1 record of an app by specifying its record number.Action
- Update Record by Update KeyUpdates details of 1 record in an app by specifying a unique key.Action
- Update StatusUpdates the Status of 1 record of an app.Action
- Create RoomCreate a new chat room in ChatWork.Action
- Send MessagePost a new message to a specific group chat in ChatWork.Action
Adds a new task in a specific group chat.
Triggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.
Invite assignees to complete your form
Invite assignees to complete your pre-populated form
Generate a new submission for your form
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Kintone, Chatwork, and Jotform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.