How to connect Keap Max Classic + Google Sheets + Code by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Keap Max Classic and Google Sheets and Code by Zapier automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Keap Max Classic + Google Sheets + Code by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Keap Max Classic, Google Sheets, and Code by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
New Action sequence
Triggered when a new action sequence is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new company.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Contact Action
Triggers when you add a new action for a contact (task, note, or appointment).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Credit Card Charge
Triggers when a credit card charge is processed from Infusionsoft through a merchant account.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Keap Max Classic, Google Sheets, and Code by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.