How to connect Google Forms + Zoom + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms, Zoom, and PayPal automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Google Forms + Zoom + PayPal
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Google Forms, Zoom, and PayPal. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is received.Trigger
- New or Updated Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is added or modified.Trigger
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
- Create Meeting RegistrantCreates a new meeting registrant.Action
Creates a new webinar registrant.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms, Zoom, and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.