How to connect Code by Zapier + SurveyMonkey + SMTP by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Code by Zapier, SurveyMonkey, and SMTP by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Code by Zapier + SurveyMonkey + SMTP by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Code by Zapier, SurveyMonkey, and SMTP by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Run PythonUse Python to kick off a workflow. You must return an array of objects.Trigger
- Run PythonRun Python in response to data from trigger.Action
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.Trigger
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.Action
- Send SurveySend a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.Action
Find a collector for one of your surveys.
Find one of your address book contacts.
Find one of your surveys.
- SMTP by Zapier
Sends a plaintext email from a specific SMTP server.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Code by Zapier, SurveyMonkey, and SMTP by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.