How to connect Code by Zapier + IMAP by Zapier + SMS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Code by Zapier, IMAP by Zapier, and SMS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Code by Zapier + IMAP by Zapier + SMS by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Code by Zapier, IMAP by Zapier, and SMS by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Run PythonUse Python to kick off a workflow. You must return an array of objects.Trigger
- Run PythonRun Python in response to data from trigger.Action
- New EmailTriggers when you receive a new email.Trigger
- New MailboxTriggers when you add a new mailbox to your account.Trigger
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Code by Zapier, IMAP by Zapier, and SMS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.