How to connect Buffer + Pocket + URL Shortener by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Buffer, Pocket, and URL Shortener by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Buffer + Pocket + URL Shortener by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Buffer, Pocket, and URL Shortener by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Buffer ItemTriggers when there is a new item in the BufferTrigger
- New ProfileTriggers when a new profile is added.Trigger
- Add to ScheduleAdd an item to your Buffer, scheduled at a specific time in the future.Action
- Add to BufferAdd an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.Action
- New Archived ItemTriggers when you archive an item.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
Save an item for later.
- URL Shortener by Zapier
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Buffer, Pocket, and URL Shortener by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.