How to connect Buffer + Feedly + Webhooks by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Buffer, Feedly, and Webhooks by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this...
then do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Buffer + Feedly + Webhooks by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Buffer, Feedly, and Webhooks by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Triggers when a new channel is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How Buffer + Feedly + Webhooks by Zapier Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Buffer, Feedly, and Webhooks by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.