How to connect Buffer + Feedly + Pinterest
Zapier lets you send info between Buffer, Feedly, and Pinterest automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this...
then do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Buffer + Feedly + Pinterest
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Buffer, Feedly, and Pinterest. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Triggers when a new channel is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How Buffer + Feedly + Pinterest Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Buffer, Feedly, and Pinterest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas that more than 100 million people around the world use every month to get more creative in their everyday lives. Save images and videos ("Pins") to curated collections ("Boards") from any website, or upload your own. Build your online presence and grow your audience by sharing your visual catalog, and track what your audience thinks through their Likes and repins.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.