How to connect Microsoft To Do + Trello
Zapier lets you send info between Microsoft To Do and Trello automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Microsoft To Do and Trello workflows with Zapier's templates
Our most popular Zap!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new list is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Leave empty to use the default list "Tasks".
NOTE that the time portion is assumed to be midnight.
Turn reminder on?
Determines which App Extensions will appear in the dropdown below.
How Microsoft To Do + Trello Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Microsoft To Do and Trello.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.