Wrike - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
Due to its flexibility and strong feature set, Wrike is among the best project management software on the market. This online app lets teams manage projects and other work together. You and your team can view everything that needs to get done in a variety of formats, including lists and spreadsheet-like displays, interactive Gantt charts, kanban boards, and on a calendar.
Using Wrike as a project management platform, you can create a list of tasks and subtasks that need to be done, assign them to the appropriate people, and if needed, create dependencies among tasks. You can add a lot more detail to each task as well, seeing as Wrike offers tags, priority ratings, due dates, start dates, a rich-text field for description or comments, and an in-app timer so that assignees can track time spent on task. You can also attach files to tasks.
One characteristic of Wrike that makes it among the better options for project management is it's easy to use. Tasks can be as simple or as detailed as you want, and entering information takes little more than typing a few words and hitting enter. The app is drag-and-drop enabled, so reordering tasks is a breeze. When adding start dates and due dates, a handy calendar appears showing the date range, although you can always type a date using numerals if you prefer. Rather than having a simple checkbox that indicates a task is either incomplete or complete, Wrike gives you more options, such as In Progress, On Hold, and Canceled.
Keeping things organized is easy, too. You can keep your lists in folders, with an entire hierarchy to specify your workflows and needs. Then, you can duplicate folders—an easy way to copy workflows for new projects—set their color and team members, or turn them into a project in a click. Or, you can keep the private—a perfect way to manage private and public tasks together.
When it's time to actually make progress on your task list, all your assignments appear on a dashboard, which is customizable. You can see how much work time you're facing at the moment, as well as all the due dates, making it easy to reschedule tasks as needed. Additionally, you can filter tasks based on any property, or turn any list into a calendar feed with the information you want.
With its easy-to-use interface, strong feature set, and variety of ways to view work, Wrike is among the best project management apps. It's flexible enough to fit most projects, while retaining the core functionality a team needs to stay on top of tasks and not let anything fall through the cracks.
Do More With Wrike
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Wrike with 1,400+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
- Manage projects and tasks collaborative
- View projects as a spreadsheet, list, Gantt chart, kanban board
- Export tasks to a calendar to view in any calendar app
- View and share information on customizable dashboards
- Track time spent on tasks
- iOS and Android apps available
- Free plan for 5 people and 2GB for storage, with task management, file sharing, and basic integrations
- $117.60/year per person Professional plan for teams of 5, 10, or 15; includes everything in Free plus 5GB for storage, 15GB for videos, subtasks, Gantt charts, and more
- $297.60/year per person Business plan for teams of 5 to 200; includes everything in Professional plus custom fields, report templates, time tracking, and more
- $415.20/year per person Wrike for Marketers plan for teams of 5 or more; tailor-made plan for marketing and creative teams, with Adobe CC extension
- Enterprise plan available with custom pricing for larger teams; includes everything in Business plus 2-factor authentication, user audit reports, and more