WooCommerce + Asana Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between WooCommerce and Asana.
It's easy to connect WooCommerce + Asana and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a Coupon event occurs. For example, coupon created, coupon updated, coupon deleted, etc.
Triggers when an Order event occurs. For example, order created, order updated, order deleted, etc.
Triggers when a Product event occurs. For example, product created, product updated, product deleted, etc.
Triggered when a task within a project, or any project within a workspace, is marked as completed. Does not trigger on completed subtasks.
Triggered when you add a new story.
Triggers when a Customer event occurs. For example, customer created, customer updated, customer deleted, etc.
Triggers when an Order event occurs. Creates a separate task for each line item in an Order.
Triggers when a Subscription event occurs. For example, subscription created, subscription updated, subscription deleted, etc.
Triggered when you add a new project.
Triggered when you add a new subtask.
- Step 1: Authenticate WooCommerce + Asana.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.