How to connect OneNote + OmniFocus
Zapier lets you send info between OneNote and OmniFocus automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.
Creates a new task in your OmniFocus Inbox.
Do Even More with OneNote + OmniFocus
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their OneNote + OmniFocus workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Formatter by Zapier to their workflows
- New Note in SectionTriggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.Trigger
- Append NoteAppends content to the end of a note.Action
- Create Image NoteCreates a note with an embedded image (must have a public URL to that image).Action
- Create NoteCreate a new note in the "Quick Notes" section of your default notebook.Action
- Create Note in SectionCreates a new note in a specific Notebook/SectionAction
- Create Page/Note From Url LinkGiven a URL, we'll download it and place it in your OneNote account!Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task in your OmniFocus Inbox.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OneNote + OmniFocus.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.