How to connect Google Analytics + Zoom + Unbounce
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics, Zoom, and Unbounce automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Google Analytics + Zoom + Unbounce
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Google Analytics, Zoom, and Unbounce. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
Triggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky Bar
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics, Zoom, and Unbounce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.