GitHub + Microsoft Teams Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between GitHub and Microsoft Teams.
It's easy to connect GitHub + Microsoft Teams and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when a new branch is created.
Triggered when a new comment on a commit is created.
Triggered when anything happens on a repo.
Triggered when anything happens from or to you, on any repo.
Triggered when a new label is created.
Triggered when you add a new collaborator.
Triggered when a new commit is created. Select your organization, repo and branch.
Triggered when you add/star a gist (public or private).
Triggered when a new issue is created.
Triggers when your Github username is mentioned in a Commit, Comment, Issue or Pull Request.
- Step 1: Authenticate GitHub + Microsoft Teams.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.