How to connect Email by Zapier + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Email by Zapier and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Email by Zapier + Zoom
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Email by Zapier + Zoom workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding OnceHub to their workflows
Email Zoom meeting links to customers when new bookings are made via OnceHubEmail Zoom meeting links to customers when new bookings are made via OnceHubPremium
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Email by Zapier and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.