How to connect Todoist + Google Drive + YouTube
Zapier lets you send info between Todoist, Google Drive, and YouTube automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Todoist + Google Drive + YouTube
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Todoist, Google Drive, and YouTube. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Leave it blank if you want to get completed tasks from all your projects.
Triggers when a new project is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Either search for a task, or select a task.
The task to add the comment to.
The person to be invited to the project.
Either search for an existing task, or "Use a Custom Value" and select the "Task ID" from a previous step.
Destination Section. The Task becomes the last task in the section.
The project to add the comment to.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
How Todoist + Google Drive + YouTube Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Todoist, Google Drive, and YouTube.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.