OneDrive Help & Support
What OneDrive Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Folder - Triggers when a new folder is added.
- New File - Triggers when a new file is added in a folder.
- Upload File - Upload an existing file or attachment not bigger than 60 MB.
- Create New Text File - Creates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.
- Create Folder - Creates a new folder.
- Find File - Finds a file by name.
- Find Folder - Finds a folder by name.
How to Get Started with OneDrive
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up OneDrive with Zapier and hundreds of other services is to add your OneDrive Account to Zapier. Click to add a OneDrive account in your Zap.
Next you will give your new Account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it.
You should then get a pop-up window from OneDrive asking you to log-in to authorize the connection between that OneDrive account and Zapier. If you are already logged in the pop up will show right away.
You will then click "Yes" to let OneDrive connect to Zapier.
Logging into and authorizing OneDrive finishes the process! Your OneDrive account is now connected to Zapier.
Popular Things To Do With OneDrive
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message