How to connect Google Calendar + Google Sheets + Cognito Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Google Calendar and Google Sheets and Cognito Forms automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Do even more with Google Calendar + Google Sheets + Cognito Forms
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Google Calendar, Google Sheets, and Cognito Forms. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
Triggers when a calendar is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Expand Recurring Events
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Calendar, Google Sheets, and Cognito Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.