Drift - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
Your best customers might be visiting your site right now, looking for support documentation to solve their issue. If you don't solve their problem now, they'll quit using your product. Help them, though, and they'll like your product more than ever.
Or, perhaps it's a potential customer that's visited your pricing page a few times, trying to decide if they're ready to buy. Maybe it's a mobile user who wonders if your app will work from their phone, too.
Drift lets you answer all of those people's questions, right from your website or app. With a tiny popover, customers can start a live chat conversation with your team about their issues—or you can get in touch proactively with info targeted to their needs.
You'll start out by adding Drift's embed code to your site, which works with everything from self-hosted sites to Shopify stores, Squarespace blogs, and more. That's enough to let your customers get in touch with live-chat. They can tap the Drift icon on your site, enter their message—or if you're out of office, they can add their email address and get the response via email later.
Want to route the message to the right team? The built-in Driftbot can start conversations by asking if the customer needs help from support, sales, or another team member. Once they reply, it'll send that chat message to the correct team to save you time. Or, if no one on your team has time to reply, it can apologize for you and ask for the user's email address so you can reply later over email.
That'll get you started solving problems over chat, but Drift can do more. Inside your Drift account, the Campaigns page lets you make surveys and announcements that'll show up in the Drift chat on the bottom of your site. Say you want to let people know about your holiday sale. Just write a quick message, and Drift can have it show on every page in your site. You could use the same tool to ask people what they think of your product with a quick survey, or to ask people for their email address to send out email newsletters.
Or, you could make more detailed popovers that are targeted to specific users. Say you want to offer a coupon code to people who visit your pricing page 5 times—an indicator that they want to buy, but aren't sure if they want to pay that much. You could add a Drift campaign with a condition that watches that page for visits, and then shows the message after the 5th visit. In the same way, you could offer to help users who have your app's settings page open for more than 2 minutes, or share a link to your mobile app when people visit your site from a mobile device.
Perhaps in-app and in-site messages aren't enough, and you want to reach back out to people later. Email is the best way to do that, and Drift can send those messages for you too. It can use your same segments to find contacts who need a message—perhaps users who have chatted with your team in the past and visited the support page recently—and send them an automated email message. Or, you could just use it to share your product updates with people who haven't visited your site in a while.
Either way, whether you're sharing announcements, proactively helping users, or just giving people a quick way to get in touch, Drift can handle it all. It's a simple tool to add live chat to your site, and do more with it. You'll spend a bit more time helping customers in real-time, while saving time you'd otherwise waste in back-and-forth emails while trying to figure out what went wrong.
- Get started quickly with the Drift Guide.
- Add Drift to your website and solve any issues with the Drift Documentation.
- Learn how to cut down on your customer support load by proactively helping customers.
- Struggling to answer your customers' questions? Here's how to answer the 7 most difficult customer support challenges.
Do More With Drift
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Drift with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
- Chat with your customers in real-time inside your site or app
- Route customers to the right support agent with the Driftbot chatbot
- Target site visitors with messages perfect for the page they're on or device they're using
- Include surveys in your site
- Followup with targeted emails based on pages visited or chat conversations
- iOS app available
- Free for 1 user with live chat, profiles, email integration, mobile apps, and 100 active contacts
- $50/month Standard plan for 2 users (additional $25/month each), 1,000 active contacts (additional $10/mo. per thousand), saved replies, marketing emails, calendar integration, custom greetings, data enrichment, and more
- $500/month Pro plan for 5 users (additional $50/month each), 1,000 active contacts, custom branding, automated booking, advanced revenue reporting, on-boarding and training
- from $1,000/month (paid annually) Company plan with closed loop account marketing, advanced integrations, and single sign-on
25% discount with annual plans