ManyChat Help & Support
What ManyChat Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New or Updated Custom Field - Triggers when you add/update a selected custom field on a user.
- New Subscriber - Triggers when a user subscribes to your page.
- New Tagged User - Triggers when a new tag is added to a user.
- New Order Paid - Triggers when a user has purchased an order
- Chat Opened - Triggers when a chat is opened with a user.
- New “Trigger a Zap” Event - Triggers when your bot sends the “Trigger a Zap” event.
- Find User by Name - Finds a user by name.
- Find Order by ID - Finds a order by ID.
- Find User by ID - Finds a user by ID.
- Find User by Custom Field - Finds a user by custom field.
- Subscribe User to Sequence - Subscribes existing ManyChat Subscriber to a Sequence. Subscribers can't be added via Zapier.
- Set Custom Field - Adds or updates a custom field value for a user.
- Remove Tag From User - Removes a tag from a user.
- Send Content to User - Sends a content to a user.
- Unsubscribe User From Sequence - Unsubscribes a user from a sequence
- Send Text Message to User - Sends a message to a user.
- Send Dynamic Message to User - Sends a dynamic message to user.
- Add Tag to User - Adds a tag to a user.
How to Get Started with ManyChat on Zapier
About the ManyChat Integration#
- Paid/versioned account: Only ManyChat "Pro" accounts will work with the Zapier integration.
How to Get Started with ManyChat on Zapier#
To get started with ManyChat on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your ManyChat account to use with your Zap
You'll now be asked to log into your ManyChat account via Facebook (unless you are already logged in)
If all steps were successful your ManyChat account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with ManyChat
Common Problems with ManyChat on Zapier
How do I use the "New “Trigger a Zap” Event" Trigger?#
You can read how to set that up on ManyChat's help documentation (under "Triggering a Zap Event") here: https://blog.manychat.com/how-to-use-manychat-and-zapier/
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message