How to connect LiveAgent + Gmail
Zapier lets you send info between LiveAgent and Gmail automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate LiveAgent and Gmail workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Customer (Experimental)
Triggers when a new customer is added to system. (uses API v3).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Name of GroupRequired
Triggers when a new customer is added to system.Try ItTriggerScheduled
CC Email Address
Mail Messsage ID
Do Not Send Mails
Is Html Message
Triggers when you add a new label.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate LiveAgent and Gmail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.