Create Zoom meetings for new Calendly events
When this happens
Step 1: Invitee Created
Then do this
Step 2: Create Meeting
When the time comes, you'll want to jump right into the discussion and not worry about setting up a meeting and sending out links. Zapier can do all of that for you once you activate this Zap. Every new event created on Calendly will trigger the automation, creating a Zoom meeting for each one. You can then add a step to your Zap to send the Join URL to the invitee by email or any other medium you'd like.
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
- Create Meeting RegistrantCreates a new meeting registrant.Action
Creates a new webinar registrant.