Aha! + Gmail Integrations
Zapier lets you send info between Aha! and Gmail automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Trusted at companies large and small
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when there is new activity.Try ItTriggerInstant
What product would you like to add a new feature to?
Which release would you like to add this feature to?
The name of the new feature.
Please provide a description of this feature.
This works the same as the search bar you see in Gmail. For example:
from:amy OR from:davidor
subject:dinner label:my-family. Learn more.
Triggers when a feature is sent to Zapier by a user in Aha!Try ItTriggerInstant
Which product should we use to add new ideas to? Please note that you must enable the ideas tab for the product before you can create idea records (under Account Settings -> Products -> Idea Settings and Portal).
Triggers when you add a new label.Try ItTriggerScheduled
(Note: If no Label/Mailbox is selected, this Zap will trigger on all e-mails, including Drafts.)
How to connect Aha! + Gmail
- Step 1: Authenticate Aha! and Gmail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.