How to connect WikiPro + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between WikiPro and Airtable automatically—no code required.
- New or Update CustomerTriggers when a new customer is either added or updated.Trigger
- Create or Update CustomerAdd a new customer to WikiPro or update an existing one.Action
- Send SMSSends text SMS to the provided phone numberAction
- Send Template SMSSends a text message based on predefined template.Action
- Update ListAdds or removes customers from a listAction
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
Update the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate WikiPro + Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.