How to connect SMS by Zapier + Kajabi + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier, Kajabi, and Calendly automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with SMS by Zapier + Kajabi + Calendly
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with SMS by Zapier, Kajabi, and Calendly. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- Assessment CompletedTrigger when someone completes an assessment.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New PurchaseTriggers when an offer is purchased.Trigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- Tag RemovedTriggers when a tag is removed from a contact.Trigger
- Grant Access to an OfferGrants a new or existing member access to an Offer and its Products.Action
- Create Form SubmissionSubmits a Form on behalf of a contact. This will opt in the contact for email marketing.Action
Revokes access to an offer from the specified member.
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier, Kajabi, and Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.