Kajabi Help & Support
What Kajabi Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Purchase - Triggers when an offer is purchased.
- New Form Submission - Triggers when a form is submitted.
- Tag Removed - Triggers when a tag is removed from a contact.
- Assessment Completed - Trigger when someone completes an assessment.
- Tag Added - Triggers when a tag is added to a contact.
- Grant Access to an Offer - Grants a new or existing member access to an Offer and its Products.
- Revoke Access to an Offer - Revokes access to an offer from the specified member.
- Create Form Submission - Submits a Form on behalf of a contact. This will opt in the contact for email marketing.
How to Get Started with Kajabi on Zapier
To get started with Kajabi on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Kajabi account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to name your Kajabi connection and enter your API Key and API Secret.
Click “Continue” and if your login details were correct your Kajabi account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Kajabi
Common Problems with Kajabi on Zapier
I'm receiving this error: "uemail: uis already taken"#
Sometimes, when we attempt to add an offer to an email address that's already received an offer previously, Kajabi returns this error.
The reason behind that is Kajabi sets up an external_user_id by default which is different from the email address. When attempting to add another offer to the same user, the external_user_id needs be the same. This can be avoided by setting the user's email address as the external_user_id so it's the same each time.
You can do this while setting up your Action step in Kajabi in the Zap Template like this:
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message