How to connect SMS by Zapier + Calendly + LionDesk
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier, Calendly, and LionDesk automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with SMS by Zapier + Calendly + LionDesk
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with SMS by Zapier, Calendly, and LionDesk. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your LionDesk account.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a comment to an existing contact.Action
- Add TagsAssign tags to a contactAction
- Create ContactAction
- Start CampaignStart an existing campaign for a contact.Action
Update the hotness of a contact
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier, Calendly, and LionDesk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.