How to connect SMS by Zapier + Calendly + BoomTown
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier, Calendly, and BoomTown automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with SMS by Zapier + Calendly + BoomTown
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with SMS by Zapier, Calendly, and BoomTown. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- Call LoggedTriggers when a call is logged for one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- Category ChangedTriggers when a category is changed for one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- Email ReceivedTriggers when you receive a email from one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Lead Asked QuestionTriggers when a lead submits a web inquiry or question on your BoomTown site.Trigger
Triggers when a tag is added to an assigned lead.
Triggers when a tag is removed from an assigned lead.
Triggers when you receive a text message from one of your assigned leads.
Triggers when a To-Do is created for an assigned lead.
Creates a new lead or updates an existing lead.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier, Calendly, and BoomTown.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.