How to connect Salesforce + Microsoft Outlook
Zapier lets you send info between Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Salesforce + Microsoft Outlook
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Salesforce + Microsoft Outlook workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding OpenAI (GPT-3, DALL-E, Whisper) to their workflows
Draft Microsoft Outlook emails from Salesforce and OpenAIDraft Microsoft Outlook emails from Salesforce and OpenAIPremium
Zapier users love adding CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser to their workflows
Create Salesforce records with new resume data from Outlook using CandidateZipCreate Salesforce records with new resume data from Outlook using CandidateZipPremium
New Outbound Message
Triggers when a new outbound message is received in Salesforce.Try ItTriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.