PayPal + Typeform Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like PayPal and Typeform to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier October 22, 2011
You received a payment on PayPal—now let Zapier help you put that transaction to work. Use Zapier to automatically send emails with order info or record the payments in a spreadsheet or other tracking system. Zapier connects PayPal to 1,000+ apps to help you stay organized and communicate to customers more efficiently.
Here are some creative ways to use PayPal and Zapier:
- Send timely thank-you emails from ActiveCampaign, Gmail, MailChimp, or other email apps whenever there are successful sales in PayPal.
- Log new payments in Google Sheets, InfusionSoft, or other apps to keep a detailed record of your orders.
- If you're a consultant offering video sessions, use Zapier to create new meetings in Zoom or GoToMeeting whenever a client pays through Paypal.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "Successful Sale") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following PayPal Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
Launched on Zapier October 10, 2013
You have responses from your Typeform—and now it's time to take action. Zapier helps you quickly turn responses to your questions into action items by moving information to any app you use. Automatically send out thank-you emails, add users to your CRM, document answers in a spreadsheet, or trigger almost infinite other actions from your Typeform entries.
Here are some creative ways to use Typeform with Zapier:
- Automatically back up Typeform responses in Google Sheets, Excel Online, Airtable, or other apps so you and your team can access them anytime.
- Don't lose time making your next sale. Quickly communicate with customers by sending them an email with a Zoom video meeting invite after they submit a response in Typeform.
- Turn form submissions into action items. Send Typeform responses as new Trello cards, Asana tasks, or Evernote notes.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Entry") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Typeform Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
You use lots of apps to get stuff done. Zapier creates more time in your day by helping you automate those apps, so they work for you in the background.