LiveChat Help & Support
What LiveChat Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Finished Chat - Triggers when the chat is ended.
- New Ticket - Triggers when the ticket is created.
- New Visitor in Queue - Triggers when a visitor enters queue.
- New Chat - Triggers when the chat is started.
- Chat Changed - Triggers when the tag list for a particular chat was changed.
- None yet!
How to Get Started with LiveChat
To get started with LiveChat, first click to add a LiveChat account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your LiveChat email address and API Key, which you can grab, here: https://my.livechatinc.com/agents/api-key/
Once you've entered your email and API key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With LiveChat
Common Problems with LiveChat
Why are my Zaps not running?#
When creating a Zap powered by a LiveChat Trigger, please be sure that you are connecting an account with the admin role. Zaps using a non-admin role are able to be turned on, but they will not be triggered due to missing permissions.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message